Old Ox Brewery is seeking a part-time experienced cook who is hard-working, creative, organized, and passionate about food and customer service to staff our Ashburn food trailer. The right person will have the opportunity to support a fun and innovative food program.
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Be able to work Friday nights, weekends and holidays. 10 hours scheduled per week will fall between the hours of 9am-10pm.
- Demonstrate previous experience in restaurants
- Demonstrate ability to manage detailed tasks and customer demands
- Have the ability to stand for long periods of time, walk, lift up to 50 lbs
- Have Safe Serv certification
- Have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
Job responsibilities include:
- Food prep, cooking, plating and presentation
- Following food safety requirements
- Maintaining stocks and supplies
- Helping maintain the cleanliness of all work and guest areas
- Completing opening and closing procedures
- Working in a busy environment while maintaining a positive attitude
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please send cover letter with resume to: email@example.com.