We are looking for an outgoing individual to join our Tasting Room team as a Barback. You would be responsible for supporting the bartenders so guests have a great experience with our brewery and our beer. The role of the barback is to support the bartenders’ mission of providing excellent hospitality to our guests. This is a PART-TIME position.
– Be 18 years of age or older
– Be able to work weekends (Primarily Saturday and Sunday’s) and holidays as necessary
– Have previous restaurant or customer service experience
– Have the ability to stand for long periods of time, walk, and lift up to 50 lbs
Job responsibilities include:
– Working in a busy environment while maintaining a friendly disposition
– Picking up glassware and cleaning tables
– Wash and put away glassware
– Helping maintain the cleanliness of all work and guest areas
– Change kegs
– Run food from the kitchen to appropriate guest
– Restock food and beverage items as needed
– Keep restrooms neat and well stocked
– Change trash and take trash outside as necessary
– Assist bartenders as needed for optimal guest experience
Job Type: Part-time
A willingness to learn and be a team player is critical! Please note, face coverings are required of all employees of Old Ox Brewery for the foreseeable future.
Please send an email to email@example.com with resume and cover letter, using subject line: “Barback position”.
Old Ox Brewery is a family owned and operated brewery. We’re looking for a candidate who can make an immediate impact and become a part of the extended Old Ox family. We are an equal opportunity employer.