We are looking for an outgoing individual to join our Tasting Room team as a Barback in both Ashburn, VA and Middleburg, VA. You would be responsible for supporting the bartenders so guests have a great experience with our brewery and our beer. The role of the barback is to support the bartenders’ mission of providing excellent hospitality to our guests. This is a PART-TIME position.
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Be able to work weekends (Friday through Sunday) and holidays
- Have previous restaurant or customer service experience
- Have the ability to stand for long periods of time, walk, lift up to 50 lbs
Job responsibilities include:
- Working in a busy environment while maintaining a friendly disposition
- Pickup glassware and clean tables
- Wash and put away glassware
- Helping maintain the cleanliness of all work and guest areas
- Change kegs
- Restock food and beverage items as needed
- Keep restrooms neat and well stocked
- Change trash and take trash outside
- Complete opening and closing procedures
- Assist bartenders as needed for optimal guest experience
Job Type: Part-time
Required experience: One year customer service
Please send an email to email@example.com with resume and cover letter, using the subject line “Barback position” and your location preference (Ashburn or Middleburg).
Old Ox Brewery is a family owned and operated brewery. We’re looking for a candidate who can make an immediate impact and become a part of the extended Old Ox family. We are an equal opportunity employer.