**This position has been filled**
Old Ox Brewery in Ashburn, VA is looking for a part-time packaging technician. This is an entry-level position that has potential for advancement within the brewery for the right candidate.
We are looking for a beer lover with a flexible schedule to work 2-3 days per week primarily canning, kegging, and assisting the brew team, as needed. All training will be provided.
- Flexible schedule and availability (M-F, usually 8am-4pm.)
- Efficient time management
- Ability to meet the physical demands of brewery life (standing for long periods, working in hot/cold/wet environments, working with chemicals and machinery, lifting up to 60lb, manipulating up to 175lb, etc)
- Love of beer!
Initial responsibilities include:
- Packing cans on the canning line
- Cleaning and filling kegs
- Recording data accurately
- Assisting brewers and cellar operators, as necessary
- General brewery maintenance and cleanliness
- Maintaining a safe work environment
Opportunities for cross-training in the tap room or as an event ambassador are available, if interested and qualified.
Please send an email to email@example.com with resume and cover letter, using subject line “Packaging Technician Position”.
Old Ox Brewery is a family owned and operated brewery. We’re looking for a candidate who can make an immediate impact and become a part of the extended Old Ox family. We are an equal opportunity employer.