The crew at Old Ox Brewery is looking for an outgoing individual who is passionate about craft beer to join our Tasting Room team. This is a mission critical front-line position. This person is responsible for ensuring our guests have a great experience with our brewery and our beer.
We’re looking for a part-time bartender. Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Be able to work weekends and holidays (weekend availability required)
- Have 1+ years previous experience in restaurant, brewery, winery, or customer service industries
- Demonstrate ability to manage detailed tasks and customer demands
- Have the ability to stand for long periods of time, walk, lift up to 50 lbs
Job responsibilities include:
- Greeting all guests with a friendly smile and attitude
- Working in a busy environment while maintaining a friendly disposition
- Performing cash handling procedures quickly and accurately
- Educating our guests on the current beer line-up and brewery history
- Helping maintain the cleanliness of all work and guest areas
- Completing opening and closing procedures
If you are interested in joining the Old Ox Crew, email your resume to: [email protected]