Old Ox Brewery in Ashburn, VA is looking for a full-time Packaging Lead. The right candidate will be a craft beer lover with mechanical aptitude who can take charge of running our canning and kegging operations. This role reports directly to the Head Brewer.
- Running and maintaining our WG-250 canning line as well as other packaging equipment
- Scheduling and executing preventive maintenance
- Maintaining/optimizing packaged goods quality
- Oversee and direct packaging technicians during packaging activities
- Preparing and sending orders to Distribution
- Preparing and communicating monthly packaging inventory reports to management
- Experience running and maintaining a Wild Goose Canning line – 1 – 2 yrs
- Experience in a Production Brewery Setting
- Mechanically inclined
Please send an email to email@example.com with resume and cover letter.
Old Ox Brewery is a family owned and operated brewery. We’re looking for a candidate who can make an immediate impact and become a part of the extended Old Ox family. We are an equal opportunity employer.