The crew at Old Ox Brewery is looking for outgoing individuals who are passionate about craft beer to join our Ashburn Tasting Room team. This is a mission-critical front-line position. This person is responsible for ensuring our guests have a great experience with our brewery and our beer.
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS.
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Be able to work weekends and holidays (weekend availability required)
- Have 1+ years of previous experience in restaurant, brewery, winery, or customer service industries. ABC Manager experience a plus.
- Demonstrate ability to manage detailed tasks and customer demands
- Have the ability to stand for long periods of time, walk, lift up to 50 lbs
Job responsibilities include:
- Greeting all guests with a friendly smile and attitude
- Working in a busy environment while maintaining a friendly disposition
- Performing cash handling procedures quickly and accurately
- Educating our guests on the current beer line-up and brewery history
- Delivering food orders and condiments in a timely manner
- Helping maintain the cleanliness of all work and guest areas, including periodic tasting room tidying and de-cluttering throughout the shift
- Completing opening and closing procedures
If you are interested in joining the Old Ox Crew, email your resume and a cover letter, explaining why you would like to join the Old Ox Crew, to email@example.com using the subject line “Beertender”
Old Ox Brewery is a family-owned and operated brewery. We’re looking for a candidate who can make an immediate impact and become a part of the extended Old Ox family. We are an equal opportunity employer.