**This position has been filled**
The crew at Old Ox Brewery, in Ashburn, VA is growing our sales team! We are looking for a motivated, craft beer loving, Account Managers to cover Northern Virginia and Washington DC. The right candidate will be competitive, determined to exceed sales goals and ready, willing, and able to jump in with both feet to help us continue growing our brewery into a thriving, Mid-Atlantic, beer-lover’s paradise.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Account Management: Help achieve Old Ox distribution goals, develop and maintain relationships with key on-premise and off-premise accounts, coordinate and work events/promotions/festivals, sell in displays, schedule and conduct staff training.
- Distributor Management: Increase sales and mind-share within our distribution network by building on the positive relationships we’ve established with our distribution partners. Use coordinated teamwork with their sales staff, effective communication, and education to grow the Old Ox brand.
- Merchandising: Perform regular visits to on-premise and off-premise accounts to ensure consistent brand image, beer quality/freshness, and high standards of the Old Ox brand.
- Reporting: Attend weekly sales meetings and provide weekly recap reports to the Sales Manager.
- At least 2 years of experience in a fast paced sales environment
- Self-motivated: the applicant should be able to work independently with little direction, and have strong organizational skills
- The applicant should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and should be comfortable speaking in public.
- A love for craft beer!
- A Valid driver’s license, and a clean driving record
- A reliable vehicle
- An affinity for exploring the distribution territory
- A flexible schedule in order to accommodate night and weekend work including promotional events, samplings, and festivals
If you are interested in joining the Old Ox Crew, email your resume to: email@example.com
Old Ox Brewery is a family owned and operated brewery. We’re looking for a candidate who can make an immediate impact and become a part of the extended Old Ox family. We are an equal opportunity employer, offer competitive salary, and a great incentive program.