The crew at Old Ox Brewery is looking for an outgoing and self-motivated Sales Intern to work with us over the summer season. This individual should be passionate about craft beer and making connections with people.
This is a full-time, temporary position that may lead to a more permanent position.
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Be excited to work in a fast-paced and fun environment with cool people
- Be able to work some weekends
- Demonstrate ability to manage detailed tasks and customer demands
Job responsibilities include:
- Building our distribution sales pipeline by:
- Identifying new potential customers
- Collecting contact info for potential customers
- Qualifying new potential customers
- Setting up appointments for our sales team to meet qualified potential customers
- Liaising with our distribution partners
- Providing off-site event support
- Miscellaneous administrative duties as assigned
If you are interested in joining the Old Ox Crew, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org