Getting to The Ox
Don’t trust your GPS! Find us using Google Maps…
Or the old fashioned way and trust these handy written directions:
- From Route 28, take the Waxpool Road exit towards Ashburn
- Turn Right onto Loudoun County Parkway
- Take your first Left onto to Beaumeade Circle
- Turn Left onto Guilford Drive.
- Turn Right into the second driveway on the right–just beyond the grey and yellow building.
- We’re in the third building on the left. Unit 114 is all the way back–adjacent to the W&OD Trail!
Parking in front of the building is limited. You can also park on the side or in the back of the building.
We do not have a kitchen so BYOF! We also have a collection of carryout menus–you are welcome to order in!
2 thoughts on “Visiting the Ox – Things to know”
Pingback: Old Ox Brewery Opens the Taps Thursday in Ashburn | Ashburn Rising