New Year’s Resolution #1: Get Fit. Have Fun.
New Member Meet Up: Tuesday, January 3 at 6:30 p.m. and Saturday, January 7 at 10:30 a.m.
- Fit: Weekly meet-ups on Tuesdays and Saturday to run/walk on the W&OD Trail. We cater to all ability groups, speeds and distances.
- Fun: The Club sponsors multiple social events a year including an Adult Egg Hunt, Chili ChowDown, RUNiversary/Holiday Party, tag ups other local run clubs and themed meet-ups just to name a few.
- Fit: Club participation in races throughout the DMV as well as several across the US and internationally.
- Fun: Hydration and socialization are fundamentals of each meet-up.
- Fit: The Club invites guest speakers to attend meet-ups to share their knowledge and expertise on varying topics, to include; injury prevention and proper ways to fuel for a run.
- Fun: The Trottin’ Oxen are a Northern Virginia based running club supporting a community of runners and walkers of all levels and abilities.
Motto: Your Pace, Our Place.