We are beyond excited to welcome you back to Old Ox as Northern Virginia enters Phase 1 of reopening. It’s not business as usual, but it’s progress. We are providing the following information, so you will know what to expect.
Ashburn Beer Garden Hours
- Tuesday-Friday: 3:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Noon to 6:00 p.m.
- Monday: Closed
Outside seating is weather dependent. Please check our Ashburn Facebook page for updates on whether the outdoor space is open.
We ask that you respect our House Rules implemented in accordance with Virginia Guidelines for opening in Phase 1. We’ve also implemented additional safety measures because it is our top priority to keep our customers and staff safe.
No one with fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days is permitted in Old Ox Brewery (or any establishment in the Commonwealth).
- You must wear face masks when not seated at your table.
- Pay attention to social distancing markers.
- Individual parties are limited to the number of seats of their table. Our maximum table size is 8 people. No standing. Only one party per table.
- Please do not visit other tables or wander.
Beer Garden Seating
Entry to the beer garden is to right side of the building near the deck. Please use the marked walkways to enter/exit the beer garden and to use the restrooms.
- Please do not move tables and chairs!
- Please do not leave your table except to go to the restroom or exit Old Ox. Do not wander. Do not visit other tables. When you are not seated at your table, you must be wearing a mask.
- We will disinfect all tables between seatings.
- We are happy to provide you with water upon request.
- Payment is by credit card only. For contactless payment, scan the QR code on your check with your mobile device.
- Two port-a-johns are available at the far end of the seating area. Please respect social distancing when waiting to use them.
- Hand Sanitizer is available.
- All beer will be served in plastic cups regardless of whether it is draft or canned.
- Sorry Order of the Ox members, you cannot use your glorious mugs at this time 🙁
- If you would like to take beer home, most of our beer is available in 4- or 6-packs. If you would like a growler, per reopening rules, we can only fill new Old Ox growlers at this time. To-go beer cannot be consumed onsite.
Children are welcome as long as they remain seated at their table with an adult. No roaming please!
Dogs are welcome as long as they remain on a leash with their human at a table. Do not allow people outside of your party to pet your dog.
Seating is very limited due to social distancing requirements. Please enjoy your experience but know if there is a line, we will enforce a 90-minute maximum visit time. Your server will let you know when you are “on the clock”. Thank you for understanding.
Curbside Pickup and Home Delivery Continues!
Please place your order on our website. When you arrive at Old Ox, pull into the parking spaces in front of the building reserved for curbside pickup and an Old Ox server will be with you shortly.
In this new and ever-evolving environment, we are constantly looking for ways to improve our processes and procedures to stay compliant with regulations and create the best and safest possible customer experience If you have any comments, questions or suggestions about your experience, we would love to hear them. Please email us to let us know how we’re doing. Thank you for your support!!!