Boston.com took a look at how much those new year’s resolutions such as exercise more, learn a new language, eat better, read more…can cost you and the average length of time the resolved stick to their good intentions. Check out the story … and then consider the New Year’s resolutions we’ve come up with that are much easier to stick to:
- Try a new beer every week (One-Off-Wednesdays at Old Ox give you the opportunity to try a new brew every week)
- Exercise more so you can drink more beer (take a walk on the W&OD and exit between mile marker 25 and 25.5 to exercise your drinking arm)
- Try cooking with beer (to get you started consider this recipe from John Holl, author of the American Craft Beer Cookbook)
- Introduce a friend to craft beer (we welcome your guests)
- Join a beer club (Coming in 2015: The Oxplorer Club)
The Old Ox crew wishes you and your family a very happy and prosperous new year!