Old Ox Brewery is committed to supporting our community. One way that we do this is though charitable giving. We receive requests every day from extraordinarily worthwhile causes. While we would like to give to all of them, our resources are limited. Therefore, we have created a Charitable Request Approval Process to ensure that we’re donating to causes that are well aligned with our business values, within our budget, and make the most impact in our local community.
Please read these guidelines before submitting your application.
- Please allow 4-5 weeks for Charity Event Sponsorship/Donation requests. If a request is received outside of these guidelines it will be denied.
- Your group, organization, or event must be located in a community in which Old Ox beer is sold and which lies within a 50 mile radius of Old Ox Brewery.
- An organization requesting support must have 501(c)(3) status.
- Support is not provided to religious organizations for sectarian purposes, political associations, or to organizations with strictly a sports focus.
- A qualified applicant is limited to ONE donation within a 12 month period.
- All physical donations must be picked up at the brewery, 44652 Guilford Drive, Suite 114, Ashburn, VA 20147.
- Old Ox reserves the right to accept or deny any donation or sponsorship request.
- All requests must be submitted through the online form.
If your request fits our guidelines, we will review your application and respond as soon as possible.