The crew at Old Ox Brewery is looking for an outgoing individual who is passionate about craft beer to join our Tasting Room team in both Ashburn, VA and Middleburg, VA. This is a mission critical front-line position. This person is responsible for ensuring our guests have a great experience with our brewery and our beer.
We’re looking for a part-time bartender. Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Be able to work weekends and holidays (weekend availability required)
- Have 1+ years previous experience in restaurant, brewery, winery, or customer service industries
- Demonstrate ability to manage detailed tasks and customer demands
- Have the ability to stand for long periods of time, walk, lift up to 50 lbs
Job responsibilities include:
- Greeting all guests with a friendly smile and attitude
- Working in a busy environment while maintaining a friendly disposition
- Performing cash handling procedures quickly and accurately
- Educating our guests on the current beer line-up and brewery history
- Helping maintain the cleanliness of all work and guest areas
- Completing opening and closing procedures
If you are interested in joining the Old Ox Crew, email your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] using the subject line “Bartender” and your location preference (Ashburn or Middleburg).
Old Ox Brewery is a family owned and operated brewery. We’re looking for a candidate who can make an immediate impact and become a part of the extended Old Ox family. We are an equal opportunity employer.