We are beyond excited to welcome you back to Old Ox as Northern Virginia enters Phase 1 & 2 of reopening. It’s not business as usual, but it’s progress.
Middleburg Beer Garden Hours
Thursday-Sunday: Noon to 8:00 p.m.
Inside seating is open with very limited capacity. Outside seating is weather dependent. Please check our Middleburg Facebook page for updates on whether the outdoor space is open.
Please respect our House Rules implemented in accordance Virginia Guidelines for Phase 1.
No one with fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days is permitted in Old Ox Brewery (or any establishment in the Commonwealth).
- You must wear face masks when not seated at your table.
- Pay attention to social distancing markers.
- Individual parties are limited to the number of seats at their table. Our maximum table size is 7 people. No standing. Only one party per table.
- Please do not visit other tables or wander.
Beer Garden Seating
When you arrive, please be wearing your face mask and check in with the host/hostess for seating located at the top of the stairs at 14 S. Madison.
- The line for seating will form to the left of the stairs and the line for curbside delivery will form to the right of the stairs. Please practice social distancing while standing in line.
- If there is a line, we will take your name and mobile number and text you when seating is available. You will have 10 minutes to let us know you are on your way or we will give your table to the next person in line.
- Please do not move tables and chairs!
- Please do not leave your table except to go to the restroom or exit Old Ox. Do not wander. Do not visit other tables.
At Your Table
- Menus will be provided at every table and disposed after each use.
- Please place your order inside at the bar.
- Your order will be delivered to you at your table.
- We will disinfect all tables between seatings.
- We are happy to provide you with water upon request.
- Payment is by credit card only. For contactless payment, scan the QR code on your check with your mobile device.
Stairways & Walkways
Our stairs and walkways are not wide enough to maintain social distancing for more than one person. Please yield to oncoming traffic when using the stairs or walkways. There is a designated area on the patio to pull over to let people pass.
- All beer will be served in plastic cups regardless of whether it is draft or canned.
- Sorry Order of the Ox members, you cannot use your glorious mugs at this time 🙁
- To-go beer is available in 4- or 6-packs. If you would like a growler, per reopening rules, we can only fill new Old Ox growlers at this time. To-go beer may not be consumed onsite.
Children are welcome as long as they remain seated at their table with an adult. No roaming please!
Dogs are welcome as long as they remain on a leash with their human at a table. Do not allow people outside of your party to pet your dog.
Traffic to and from the restroom is a one-way loop. If there is a line, please respect social distancing. Hand sanitizer will be available on the barrel between the two restrooms.
Seating is very limited due to social distancing requirements. Please enjoy your experience but know if there is a line, we will enforce a 90-minute maximum visit time. Your server will let you know when you are “on the clock”. Thank you for understanding.
Curbside Pickup and Home Delivery Continues!
Order curbside pickup online. When you arrive, please notify the host/hostess at the top of the stairs at the Madison Street entrance. Your order will be brought right to you. If you order onsite, we will take your mobile number and text you when it is ready.
In this new and ever-evolving environment, we are constantly looking for ways to improve our processes and procedures to stay compliant with regulations and create the best and safest possible customer experience If you have any comments, questions or suggestions about your experience, we would love to hear them. Please email us to let us know how we’re doing. Thank you for your support!!!