Here at Old Ox we pride ourselves on our cleaning and sanitation practices. We’re a brewery after all so cleaning is 90% of what we do! That being said, customer and employee safety is our number one priority. Because of this, we’ve made the following changes to make sure we’re being as cautious as possible during this public health crisis:
- Routine hourly cleaning of all high-touch surfaces (door handles, bathrooms, counters, tap handles, etc)
- Replacement of communal water coolers in favor of server poured water
- Removal of communal board games from the tasting room (BYO)
- Increased frequency on staff handwashing protocols
- Refresher for all staff on our top-notch glassware and growler cleaning/sanitation procedures.
We hope that you’ll stop by to see us soon to enjoy a beer and temporarily escape from the stresses of this crazy situation. Cheers and wishes of good health to you and yours from the entire team here at Old Ox.