The BrewHaHa is a celebration of local craft beer & food. Each brewery will feature two of their beers and the chef will create a dish that enhances both the beer and the food. Guests will be able to sample unlimited amounts of these creations in a large cocktail style party in the Atrium of the Old Ebbitt Grill.
Tickets are on sale at Ebbitt.com
Win 2 free tickets to Brewhaha! Watch this video and click here to vote for your favorite dancer and we’ll select one person to win 2 tickets to Brewhaha! We will announce the winner on Monday, September 19th and contact them via email!
When and where is the BrewHaHa?
The party kicks off at 7:30pm on Saturday, September 24th and goes until 10:30pm at Old Ebbitt Grill, 675 15th Street, NW, Washington, DC, 20005.
– 3 STARS
– RIGHT PROPER
– PORT CITY
– OLD BUST HEAD
– OLD OX
– MUSTANG SALLY’S*
– FLYING DOG
– RED HEN/ALL PURPOSE – MIKE FRIEDMAN
– SIXTH ENGINE – KYLE BAILEY
– SMOKE AND BARREL – LOGAN MCGEAR
– ALFIE’S – ALEX MCCOY
– RPM ITALIAN – GABE THOMPSON
– SHAW BREW PUB AND KITCHEN – JONATAN BOHR
– OLD EBBITT GRILL – SALVATORE FERRO
– THE HAMILTON – ZACH SMITH
– CLYDE’S TOWER OAKS LODGE – JEFF ENG